Here’s a lovely little collection of enchanting links I’ve been storing away…
- My friend Elizabeth, wrote an informative post on finding the support you need in the sometimes isolating role as a stay-at-home-mum
- I can’t wait to try making these sugar crystal sticks with the girls! (Found via L’il Magoolie)
- Some days I find myself losing patience very quickly with my girls… I found this post had some really useful strategies to manage my frustration.
- I’ve made some goals for myself in 2012 instead of resolutions – although I do like these ones over at Simple Kids.
- *Love* this post by Kate of Picklebums about what sort of Mama you want to be. I think this is one I will revisit over and over again.
All pretty reflective stuff for the beginning of the year. I love that feeling of fresh starts that January brings!! Wishing you an enchanting week of lovely adventures.