I’m happy this morning to feel organised enough to resurrect one of my favourite series of posts: the Lovely Links I’ve been collecting over the last little while as I spend far too much time trawling through the web!!
- I’ve been checking up on this site religiously lately. It has undergone a major redesign which I have been eagerly anticipating. I love the easily accessible resources and learning experiences links. I am also hoping to register for the ‘Playful Learning Spaces‘ ecourse which commences on May 7th… this one has been on my wishlist for quite some time – ever since I discovered Mariah’s blog over a year ago now!
- This looks like the most fun 5K run EVER! Definitely putting a run like this on the ol’ bucket list!
- I’ve pre-ordered my copy of this book already, and the lovely trailer they’ve just put on their blog makes June (book release month) seem even further away!
- Garden Wish Flags. Need I say more?!
- A fantastic list of activities just for toddlers
- LOVE this quote over at Picklebums… “Do not ask that your kids live up to your expectations. Let your kids be who they are, and your expectations will be in breathless pursuit.” – Robert Bault
- And another timely parenting reminder… about not quitting before your parenting shift is over – oh how I need to read this some days!!
Wishing you a lovely week – full of adventure!