Love this quote | The Artful Parent has started an interesting discussion on how we can learn this lesson.
Happy Queen’s Birthday Monday to you! A reasonably short (for me) list of lovely links for you today!
- Finding time for every individual in the family (including you!).
- A great off-the-cuff conversation about creativity and inspiration vs. copying
- We Mamas need to hear this stuff more!
Crafts and Activity Ideas for the Littles
- Magical! Make a rainbow
- Garden veggie print skirt
- Embrace your inner Harry Potter: Potion time
- Alphabet Glue Volume Seven is out!
- Great parties – such unique themes: Egyptian Party, Library Party, Pirate Party, oh and not quite a party – but you could build one around this adorable Hot Air Balloon photobooth!
- Kids sewing: DIY drawstring bags
Wishing you a lovely week, full of happy adventures!!