Phew, what a week!! I was so super excited to unveil the new features (Little Whisk and Little World) with you… and can I just say, thrilled and touched by the response – I’m so happy to hear that so many of you are as excited as I am!
Now, can I say, just when I thought my excitement was at an all time high, I opened my computer on Saturday morning to check a couple of things, and discovered that the coders had installed the new design!! Hurrah! There are a couple of glitches that still need to be ironed out – but I love the fresh new look, and I hope you do too… I’ve included a quick screenshot below, in case you’re reading via RSS, and wondering what all the fuss is about!
We’ve got a big week ahead too, with Ava starting her school visits on Tuesday – it’s hard to believe but in a little less than a month, I’m gonna be the Mama of a school girl!! On Tuesday, I hope to share a fun video on making meringues with your little ones – the whole family had heaps of fun on the kitchen of the weekend. On Wednesday, there’ll be another great Magical Days Interview with someone very inspiring and then Thursday, brings the first destination on our Little World Adventure, France!
And now, shall we kick off the week with some lovely links…
- This one’s on my Spring bucket list… and this bread in a can is beautiful! (30 handmade days)
- Every time I see pictures of one of these races, I just want to get my running shoes on (and trust me, that doesn’t happen easily!) … let’s hope the trend comes down to NZ one of these days… (Design Mom)
- I love this idea… we seem to have a constant battle to get the girls to tidy up after themselves, so I’m looking forward to giving this a go! (The organised mom)
- Pumpkin Spice Creme Brulee. I really don’t need to say anything else. (A Beautiful Mess)
- These Milestone Cards make me wish I had a newborn in the house again… (Milestone Baby Cards)
- Spring is definitely in the air… we’ll have to make some of this homemade sidewalk paint, and spend a day outside on the footpath! (Artchoo)
- Great post: invitations for your children to engage, discover and learn through play (Playful Learning)
- A traditional Indonesian craft reinterpreted to try with the kids (Kid World Citizen)
- 5 great tips for being a mindful mum in a busy world. (Childhood 101)
- This little girls’ room makeover is simply adorable (The Sleepytime Gal)
Wishing you a lovely week, full of happy adventures.