- Middle left: Be Silly, Be Honest, Be Kind by Amanda Catherine Des
- Middle right: Choose Happiness Fine Art Photograph by Sandra Arduini
- Bottom left: No Act of Kindness Hand-stamped Tags by Supply Owl
- Bottom right: Do Small Things with Great Love Print by UUPP
You know when you come across an idea and you love it so much you wish you’d had it yourself? Mmmm… yes, well I found such an idea earlier this week. It’s called the ‘Pay It Forward’ Giveaway, and although I didn’t come up with it, I still get to participate and in this particular case that’s just as awesome!
How does it all work you ask? Well someone somewhere started off this very cool idea of the ‘Pay It Forward’ Giveaway, and it’s pretty simple, really: the original blogger set up a post with a giveaway for the first three commenters on that post. Those three commenters only qualify for the giveaway if they in turn offer a similar giveaway through their own blog/facebook etc, and so on and so on – and there you have the never-ending giveaway chain, spreading happiness across the land!!
I’ve never hosted a giveaway before, but I adore the idea of sending a lovely package out to three of you dear readers, and lucky for me I was delighted to be one of the first three commenters on MJ’s Spreading Happiness post, so now it is my turn!!
Here’s the deal:
The first three people to comment on this post will receive a gift, a little something from me to you – in the snail mail – a lovely package full of wonderful things!
The fine print:
- Within a year (I’ll be sending it by the end of October ), I’ll create something unique to share with the first three people to comment on this post.
- But, in order to receive your present you have to play along. Spread the love on your own blog promising to send a little special something to the first three people who comment on your post.
- You get 72 hours to re-post once you comment. Email me firstname.lastname@example.org once you’ve reposted or I’ll have to move on to the next person. (If you don’t have a blog, don’t be afraid to comment, you could repost to facebook – as long as you pay it forward!)
Phew! You have no idea how super excited I am to be a part of the fun – I hope you are super excited too and get commenting below!!