It’s Easter in less than a week! Have you got anything exciting planned? I’m going to spend Tuesday morning at Lola’s kindy trying out some egg dying with the kiddies – which I’m really looking forward to. Barry and I are also taking the girls into the city for a couple of days next week. We plan to be tourists in Auckland for the weekend, and hopefully if the weather stays nice, we’ll catch the ferry across to Rangitoto on Sunday morning and walk to the summit – a real family adventure!
Every time I’m on pinterest lately, I have found all sorts of wonderful inspiration. I’ve included my favourite links below.
- I love the idea of having an egg dying party – and these invites are gorgeous (One Charming Party)
- Holy Guacamole – what a fun idea! Egg cupcakes (Delicious Days)
- Love this gorgeous place setting idea (The Farm Chicks)
- Nifty: Surprise Eggs (Not Martha)
- Sweet egg cup vases (Martha Stewart)
- Papier Mache Eggs (Not Martha)
- I love this modern Easter styling (Dietland Wolf)
- This was actually a Christmas inspired post – but I think it would be suitable for Easter. I love the gold and glitter – such fun! (Griottes)
- Mr Printables has done it again – Egg Totems. Love!
- Pretty Egg Carton (Sugar Lander)
- And is this the cutest Easter Box ever?! (Armommy)
For more inspiration you can check out my Easter pinterest board.
Wishing you a lovely weekend.